RJT Class Descriptions:
RJT STROKE IMMERSION™
– This is where you become a tennis player! Primarily for beginners, but you level of play doesn’t matter. Hit ball after ball while the RJT Coaches work on developing the proper technique for your forehands, backhands, volleys, overheads and serves. Although your form and technique is our concern, this class is still a BOOT CAMP class. Be prepared, you’re going to hit hundreds of tennis balls!
RJT DOUBLES POSITIONING & STRATEGIES™
– It’s not enough to be able to hit the ball–you need to know how to move with your partner, cover the court, close the “holes” in the court, leaving little space for your opponents to hit. You will learn where to position yourself during a point, how to structure winning points with your partner, a “one-two punch.” Your anticipation will become keener and you’ll construct and play better points. Of course, all while having fun and hitting a ton of balls!
RJT POWERRRR DRILLS!™
– Once this RJT class starts, hold onto your racquet! This class is packed full of exhilarating, non-stop, hard hitting, simulated match-like RJT drills. Open to all levels. All drills & all hitting–no interactive play. Perfect for working on your strokes or getting ready for a match!
RJT GAME ON!™
– This RJT class starts with two to four tennis carts of tennis balls to get you warmed up and ready to compete in non-stop, exhilarating, innovative, fun and challenging doubles drills/games that simulate various match like scenarios. It’s fun. And it’s competitive! The class concludes with RJT LIVE BALL™.
BOOT CAMP DRILLS & LIVE BALL®
– Lose your inhibitions and fears on the tennis court. Stop tapping and dinking and lobbing the ball and thinking you’re playing great. Learn to play like the tennis player you think you are. This class is fast moving, hard hitting with high level drills. Hit tons of tennis balls, all out hard. Then apply what you have learned and put yourself on the line when we play RJT LIVE BALL™ for the last half hour. Watch you foot work improve and fitness soar. More importantly, watch your tennis game improve.
RJT LIVE BALL™
– 90 minutes of playing out doubles points with no easy feeds from the RJT Coaches. Try to take out the winning doubles pair, and get to the winning side, where two new opponents will step up to try to take you out. Sharpen your doubles game against a variety of opponents and shots.
RJT SINGLES LIVE BALL™
– Play singles points against rapidly rotating opponents across two courts of play. The winner stays on the court as another opponent steps in to take them out in three points. Whether you are the winner or the challenger, you are playing three singles points, and then quickly facing another opponent.